Lynda specialises in providing a range of professional Reiki Treatments, to people of all ages in the greater North Sydney area
What is Reiki?
Reiki is a system of natural healing that involves channelling energy through the hands. It is a simple yet powerful healing system from Japan that works to promote health and wellbeing transforming and healing the body and mind. Reiki, (pronounced ray-key), means “universal life energy”. Reiki energy is the healing energy of the universe. It is a safe, non-intrusive healing energy which channels itself to wherever it is needed in your body, stimulating the body’s natural healing ability at the deepest level.
Listen to Ben Starr talk to Lynda Kerr about Meditation and Reiki https://soundcloud.com/the-conversation-arena/lynda-kerr-meditation
What Can Reiki Do For You?
Can Anyone Benefit From Receiving Reiki?
- Promote deep relaxation through assisting the body to release stress and tension.
- Improve quality of sleep.
- Increase your vitality.
- It can boost your immune system and lower blood pressure.
- Helps relieve pain therefore treatments are particularly helpful for migraine, sinus and chronic back pain
- Boosts energy levels and supports the immune system.
- Enhances the healing effects (and reduces the side effects) of any medications (conventional or alternative) you are taking.
- Removes energy blockages and brings the body into natural balance, promoting your body’s own internal healing system.
- Can speed healing time of wounds.
- Accelerates the body’s natural ability to heal itself, therefore can reduce recovery time after surgery, chemotherapy or illness.
- Reiki is a drug free way to reduce your stress levels or manage pain.
- Reiki can assist to ease depression and insomnia and can help restore emotional balance
- Can help with easing addiction and issues relating to self esteem.
- Helps ease distress and grieving during loss, plus aid mental clarity.
- Assisting spiritual growth deepening your sense of connection.
- Promotes a sense of calm and wellbeing, helps to restore balance and harmony within oneself.
Yes, no matter how young or how old.
Reiki for babies and children
Reiki is a wonderful way to strengthen the bond with a new baby. It can also help to reduce any trauma associated with a long or painful birth. The healing energy will soothe babies if they crying, and reduce the uncomfortable symptoms of colic or inflammation of teething. Children usually enjoy Reiki and respond quickly to treatment.
Reiki for Pregnant women
During pregnancy you can gain huge benefits from Reiki as it relieves the unpleasant symptom of morning sickness and also helps to ease lower back pain. Reiki is particularly great for new Mum’s as a way to provide emotional calm. Reiki is completely safe to receive at all stages of pregnancy form conception to birth.
Reiki for the elderly
Reiki is beneficial for the elderly as it will help them relax and let them sleep better and longer. It can also ease painful ailments such as arthritis and rheumatism, giving them more mobility and balancing their body functions.
Reiki can also be given to the terminally ill and can help them find peace and serenity.
Reiki Share Group
The Reiki Share group is open to all levels of Reiki.
The primary purpose of having a “share” is for all levels of Reiki to participate in giving and receiving a Reiki session in an atmosphere of friendship and love.
It’s an opportunity to network with other people, ask questions and enjoy an meditation.
Please refer to workshop page for dates and details.
For more information about the best services for your needs or to organise an appointment - just give us a call!
- Diploma of Health Sc.
- Reiki (Level 1, Level 2, Level 3A & Master teacher)
- Meditation Facilitators Certificate
- Cert IV Aromatherapy
- Advance Spa therapies & Ayurveda Certificate
- Pranic Healing (Level 1 & Level 2) & Pranic Pychotherapy Certificate
- Certificate IV in Workplace training
- Member of Australian Reiki Connection Inc. (ARC)
- Member of Association of Reiki Professionals
- Member of Australian Teachers’ Meditation Association (ATMA)
Energy to Transform
(Wellbeing Magazine Annual Edition - 18 December 2013)
The Resolution that changed my Life
(Body and Soul in Sunday Telegraph, 12 January 2014)
Just for today
(Professional Beauty Magazine Mar/Apr 2012 Issue)
Initial Consultation (60mins) - $90
Follow-up Consultation (50mins) - $90
Contact me today for any further details or for an obligation free chat to discuss how I can assist you to maintain or to return to your natural state of wellness and regain and maintain that great sense of zest for life and natural wellbeing.